July 17, 2008

wow, it's already Thurs almost Friday!



This week has just gone by so fast!

The boys and I have done the fishing-it's a 4 pound bass!,




skatepark,
birthday for Joshua(2)and Maddison(1), my great nephew and neice, with bubbles!and swimming thing. Just ordinary boy things! I get busy checking out other blogs and forget to blog on my own! We're getting ready to go down to Galveston for 3 days and can't wait! We're staying at Moody Gardens Hotel (probably too fancy for these rednecks!), and we're going to go to the beach (of course!) and just hang out at the hotel.

Friday night we're gonna have a fish fry for our friend Katrina http://evolsidog.blogspot.com/. She is going to Tokyo, Japan for two weeks as part of iWitness ministries to spread the news of God and Jesus! I am so jealous of her travel, Japan is one place I haven't been. She has already planned a trip to Africa next summer, so if you want to go, send her a comment!

AND, MY HUBBY ROCKS cause he is going to take the boys fishing on Saturday to give me some time by myself to get everything packed and ready to leave EARLY on Sunday. He takes them way out in the boonies to an old friend's ranch. He has 3 tanks with lots of fish in them. This is a big deal because our youngest doesn't really do any one thing for very long, and fishing is a lllloooonnnggg and kinda boring thing to do. Our oldest loves being outside and could fish all day if he had enough water to keep himself hydrated. We don't have a boat, so they have to fish from the water's edge, but they have so much fun being little rednecks for a day!

Ok, have a great weekend and I'll try to post some pics next week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

MIRIAM!! I HAVE GIVEN YOU A BLOG AWARD. PLEASE STOP BY MY BLOG TO ACCEPT IT!! CONGRATS!

miri68 said...

Yea! An award--I'll come by and get it!

EVOLSIDOG said...

aww thanks for the fish fry! it was GOOD! and the pie...wow. amazing.


<3