July 23, 2008

Pics

Some pics from our weekend!
Fishing Pier that Tristan fished off of right next to our beach Me and Clay
Clay found a coconut, so he stuck a straw in it's "mouth"
A catfish that Tristan caught in the ocean!
Boogie board fun!
Building my favorite drip and shell castle! Feeding the birds in the air...they can catch whatever you throw! We had about 20 flying over us trying to catch food. Of course we had to visit A&M Galveston. Tristan wants to me a marine biologist!Some weird things you find on the beach....a funky toothbrush, old fishing lures, dead crabs, dead fish, coconuts, tons and tons of shells, tons and tons of trash. It really amazed me how much trash there was washed up on the beach, and trash cans right there not even full! Clay and I spent about 2 hours picking up trash on our Monday early morning walk. People were just looking at us like we were crazy! But we put a little dent in the flotsom(washed up trash).
Shrimp and crabs... SHELLS! It was hard to walk barefoot in some places cause of the shells

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you had to PAY! At least you are taking action. What a great time at the beach, looks like lots of fun! We are going to Orlando in September. Our first ever family vacation. AND our first trip to Disney ever.

Givinya De Elba said...

It looks awesome!

Glad to know I wasn't the onlyone with bean bag hassles! Sad it didn't work out for you, laughed about your poor neighbours, HA! I'm still not sure how I got away with hardly any mess at all.