July 25, 2008

Bubbles and sisters

Hey everyone! Well, last week my oldest got a late birthday present from my lil sis Chickie. It was a giant bubble maker that my boys really loved.
It doesn't look like much but it makes the most fabulous bubbles! See...they're pretty big!

Anyway, she lives in Ft. lauderdale with her two precious girls, M & E.
Her 38th b-day!
She teaches Yoga to pregnant moms, and she is finally going to use her Doctorate she recieved back in 1999/2000? I can't remember when it was, but she is starting up her practice. She is also sooooo crafty. She makes quilts for little ones, potholders, fairies, crayons, all sorts of things. So here are some pics of her, her girls, and her crafts.
Chickie and M....
E, what a cute smile!
Fairies! yes, they are handmade!
Quilts.....they are so beautiful!
My boys and I, with my mom, took a road trip to see her last summer for a couple days and had so much fun at the ocean. She's my lil sis!

My boys with my mom and M.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't those the prettiest girls :)!