July 13, 2008

My hubby rocks

So, I was browsing blogs and happened onto Katy Lin's blog http://honestandlasting.blogspot.com/ and loved her idea of My Husband Rocks so here is my story......My husband rocks because he really is pretty awesome. He works hard all the time on different projects, his latest was installing a sprinkler system for some neighbors up the street to make some extra money for our mini vacation coming up. He worked hard all day Friday and half day on Saturday and then when I asked him to please go get me some yummy ice cream he said "What flavor?" He went and got the most yummy Haagen-Dazs Reserve Fleur De Sel Caramel ice cream and Ben & Jerry's Phish Food. I was in heaven- caramel and chocolate! Two of my favorite things! He made my night and I didn't have to share with the boys cause he got them some special ice cream also-amazing, huh? Ok, more for next week.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Awww.. what a totally sweet thing to do... sounds so much like my darling husband. If I craved something at 2 am, he would go out and find it for me even if it took until 4 am to do it... LOL.
Thanks for dropping by my blog.. I really appreciate it and I hope you have much success with growing the Painted Tongue flowers!!
Mountain Retreat Photos

Unknown said...

HI MIRIAM!!! I L.O.V.E. the new blog background!!! So pretty! Can you believe school is around the corner? Are your kids going to VBS? I am only taking Tristan, because I am not volunteering and Santi is not old enough. TTYL, Amorette

miri68 said...

We won't be at Four Corners for VBS. We're going to Galveston for a mini vacation Sun thru Wed, so can't do that one. We will be going to Chase Oaks VBXtreme in August. Have fun!