July 5, 2008

Turning 12 and having fun!

Tristan had a great birthday! Here are some pics of the huge water slide bounce thing with his friends, and then later shooting off fireworks with his bro and Suzy-his friend that is a girl :)




Yes, it is a snake: Comet the 5foot Corn Snake.Clay really isn't sad, he's just pretending, really! They had so much fun shooting off the Roman Candles and the Artillery Shells!
Pretty fireworks huh?
He and his brother spent the 4th swimming at her pool with her sisters and playing games, and then we went and watched fireworks that the City of Plano put on. One thing about that, we live about 1 mile from where they did the big fireworks so we thought we would ride our bikes there, we all have bikes that work now, and thought it would be easier than walking.......well, it would have been easy if people would listen to who is behind them and which way to move(right/left) and not walking into our bikes! One guy said "I just walk around totally oblivous, not caring who is behind me"? Huh? I told him he needs to pay attention! Another guy said "You guys need to walk those bikes! There are people walking here!" Huh?! We are on bikes, you ride bikes! There were several thousand people there, but it was really a nice time, we picked a place with not too many people. They would stop right where they parked their cars instead of walking a couple hundred feet to a not so crowded spot. And the ride back home wasn't too bad 'cause we just rode on the wrong side of the street where there weren't any cars! Got home safe and sound!
I was watching the Style Network and they had the Messiest House in the US and oh, I just felt sorry for those people. They have to have a mental disorder to not even try to throw stuff away. So today, Travis and I cleaned out the little closet under the stairs! Whew! There was so much stuff in there you couldn't even walk in and look for something. I was embarassed.....so, everything out and then put stuff back in order or toss it. Now, I need to go through our other closets.....there are too many and oh, so much stuff! One day at a time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISTAN!! Looks like ya'll had fun!! Love the fireworks too!! But what I love the most is "his friend-that is a girl", which I am so sure that is a direct Tristan quote!! Sounds just like my Tristan who tells me "I can only married wives" and "I have friends at school, boy friends and girl friends, not girlfriends mommy."

miri68 said...

Yep, it's a Tristanism. They have been "friends" for 4 years now. Who knows what will happen next year.

KatBouska said...

Oh my gosh you guys look like you had SO much fun!!