May 13, 2008

Mother's Day


Mother's Day was really great for me. We had a whole weekend of fun. On Saturday we went down to Dallas Market Hall for the Boy Scout Show. Clay's favorite thing was the zip line and Tristan loved the snakes.
Clay had a gymnastics show on Sat night and he did awesome as usual.
On Sunday, my hubby gave me a beautiful necklace that my friend Heather made, Tristan and Clay gave me a bow so that I can shoot with them now. Yes, we do shoot both bows and guns. After church we came home and relaxed for a few hours and then went to Genghis Grill with my mom, Trav's mom and dad, and Katrina and Vicky. The food and friends and family was great, but service was not so great.
Anyway, we came home and had a pinata and cake
for Katrina's birthday! Everyone got a chance to
hit the pinata, and some of us had some really good hits! It was fun!
God has really blessed me with a wonderful husband and two handsome sons, family and friends. It amazes me all the time how God works in our lives even if we don't think about Him all the time.

1 comment:

EVOLSIDOG said...

It was a fun night! thanks for having us over!!

you got some nice gifts!
<3