May 25, 2008

Memorial Weekend



It's Memorial Day Weekend and we've had fun. Travis and I celebrated our 21st anniversary on Friday by going to The Keg for dinner! It was so yummy! Travis had New York strip steak and I had a sirloin and crab legs. They were so good, we highly recommend going there for great steak. We can't believe it has been 21 years together, it seems like yesterday we were getting married, buying our first car and moving to San Diego.


We've now been married more than half our lives. WOW!

Saturday we took a drive to Gun Barrel City, then went over to Katrina and Vickie's house to BBQ and swim. The boys are natural fish swimmers. Here's Clay doing a dive:


He is so fun in the pool. Loves going down slides and doing flips, handstands,etc. Tristan loves just swimming and flipping around in the water. Slides are good fun, but swimming is better.

Thanks to all those men and women who gave their lives so that we might have the opportunity to have a free life.

3 comments:

EVOLSIDOG said...

swimming was a lot of fun!! and the food (watermelon) was sooooooooooo yummy!!!

21 years? wow y'all can be my parents! :)


<3

Unknown said...

Hey Miriam!! I LOVE planting flowers, glad you liked 'em. Happy 21 YEARS!! Wow, I can't even imagine, I am married only 4 1/2 yrs and it feels like an eternity!! I got the background at cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com

The directions are on the right hand side and the free ones are as you scroll down. There are some you can pay for, but mine was free. And for the mood, go to www.punkymoods.net

Hope you find something you like. I'll keep checking to see if you changed it!!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Wow, you guys are OLD! Wink