May 1, 2008


Here are my awesome boys!

We went to the park yesterday after school and took pics for my Mother's day gift. It was a beautiful day, little windy, but sunny and warm.

This is a poem that Tristan wrote:

Love is something that you spread,
not hate, throw away or get rid of.
You give it to people, like when
you love someone, like a girlfriend or boyfriend.
You give it, not throw it away.
LOVE IS IMPORTANT!

I thought that was really good for an 11year old. He thinks he is almost a teenager, but he still has a year to go! He is my fisherman, shooterman, lover of the outdoors! I love both my boys so much! Clay is so active and happy. He loves to ride his bike, skateboard and scooter, loves doing tricks on them! He's getting better and better! Later :)

2 comments:

EVOLSIDOG said...

I love the blog! I'm glad you got one..and that's a good poem tristan wrote!

Unknown said...

Tristan is the best name ever!! Love it! We have blog too! Just started last month. So much fun. Boys are awesome, can't wait till mine are bigger. See you soon!! Amorette