May 8, 2008

Another day

Well, another day goes by. A day of getting lunches made, dogs, cats, birds, turtle fed, coffee made, boys up and ready for school, kiss for hubby to work, off to two elementary schools and me to subbing at one of my favorite schools, dealing with all the hoopla of being a sub, having an appreciation gift from a kid at school, working out, making Tristan do his homework then Clay do his, getting dinner started, finding out from Mom that she'll be going back to South Korea, writing a recommendation for my friend Katrina, finally eating dinner, watching my favorite reality "Survivor" and wondering how stupid you have to be to believe 4 women that are after your immunity and giving it up to one of them and thinking you're not going to be voted off!, watching another favorite "CSI" and all the hilarious comments!, letting the dogs out to potty, putting the boys to bed and another load of laundry-does it ever end?, then the end of "Lost", and now blogging. I need to go to bed.......maybe some quiet time with the hubby and then bed.....

2 comments:

EVOLSIDOG said...

wow! what a busy day!!!!!!

thanks for my recommendation!

and thank you sooooo much for my birthday gifts and money for tokyo!!

<3

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Hi Miriam, welcome to the blogosphere. Check out my blog http://www.ricetrio.blogspot.com

Heather