May 21, 2008

A Job!!!

Well, I had my interview on Friday at 4:00pm. I thought it went great, that they liked all my answers and I would hear something by Monday......well....I didn't hear on Monday, I talked to the Science Dept Chair, she said for her I was a go, but the principal would have to tell me, so I subbed there again on Tuesday and at 2:30 he stops by my room and says, "Hey, you're here, will you check with me out on the student porch after school?" I was so nervous! Anyway, he said "well, I'm going to recommend you to HR, you're in for the Fall teaching 7th grade Science!" I was so happy, I almost hugged him, but I just said Thank you very much! So now I'll have to think Science, Science, Science! If you have any cool Science things that you're not using, send them on...... More later....... Summer's coming!

2 comments:

EVOLSIDOG said...

aww I'm so happy for you! I know you've been wanting a full time teaching job for awhile now! That's so exciting to see God answer prays when it's the right time!!

<3

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I might have some "science" ideas for you after VBS....hee hee

Heather